Typhoon H multirotor
Good for small or difficult areas, can record video in 4k for later checking
- Flight time: ~20 mins, battery can be instantly swapped and re-flown
- Camera: Full pan/tilt
- Video Recording: 4k video to onboard micro SD, swap and review at each landing
- Search map integration: Limited, path can be loaded after flight
- Always under manual control.
- Hexacopter: will continue to fly with 1 motor or propeller inoperative or damaged.
- Automatic return to launch on loss of control signal.
Fixed Wing Aircraft
3x fixed wings, good for large areas, more accurate search planning and area coverage
- Flight time: over 1hr, batteries can be instantly swapped and re-flown
- Camera: Fixed downwards facing
- Video Recording: yes
- Object detection: yes, objects of interest appear on search map during flight
- Search map integration: full, flies closest search from the search map, tracks progress via search map
- Redundant communication links.
- Automatic return to launch on communications failure.
- Automatic avoidance of our other fixed wings and any aircraft with ADS-B out.
- Able to be controlled manually if required.